Gone are the days, when you have to wait a couple of days to add products to your eCommerce website. MoreCustomersApp provides features where you can Add, Update, and Delete multiple products from just a few clicks from your Admin Panel.
Managing products in MoreCustomersApp – an eCommerce platform is very easy and simple. Whether you are on the desk or on vacation, MoreCustomersApp provides you the facility to log in to your Admin Panel both from Laptop and Mobile. Use the same login Info to access the Web-based Admin Panel or Admin Mobile App.
A website is a storyteller of your Business and the Product Page is the Most Important Part of your eCommerce Store. Build your Product Page Effectively and boost both Traffic and conversion of the eCommerce Store. So why wait let us Add our first product.
1. From your MoreCustomersApp admin, go to Catalog → Products.
2. Click on +Product button.
3. Enter the name, descriptions, price, category and subcategory, and other product details. Product descriptions are like Sales executives for your Online store, they can help or hurt the conversions of potential buyers. Every product has to be categorized Learn about Product Categories.
4. You can add Single or Multiple Product Images up to 50
5. You can also choose if you want to show the new product on Your website or later by the Show on Website checkbox.
6. Click on Save to create a new product or click on Save & Continue to create more new products.
2. You can upload your product photos from Phone Gallery or capture real-time from the Camera. Add single or multiple product images.
3. Enter the name, descriptions, price, category and subcategory, and other product details and Save the product.
After you’ve created products, you can update them to change prices, images, descriptions, or any other product details.
To edit a product:
Click on the under Action you wish to change.
3. Edit product details like Name, Price, Description, Image.
4. Update changes.
Saved changes take effect immediately in your online store and sync across all your sales channels.
1. Click on and go to Products
2. Click on any product you want to edit
3. Edit product details like Name, Price, Description, Images
4. Update changes.
You can delete a single product, or delete multiple products at once using a bulk action. When you delete a product, it’s permanently removed from MoreCustomersApp. Deleted products can’t be restored.
If you run out of stock or no longer want to display a product for any reason, but don’t want to permanently delete it from your store, then you can InActive the product instead.
5. You can make products Active and Inactive by checking the Show on Website checkbox.
You can delete single or multiple products at once. When you delete a product, it’s permanently removed from MoreCustomersApp. Deleted products can’t be restored. If you don’t want to show your product on the website simply uncheck the Show On Website checkbox, and the product will not be visible. By default, all newly added products are shown.
1. Go to the Product List
2. Select the product to be deleted and hold them on for a sec
3. Click on the top panel.
Learn To Add Product from Desktop Panel
Powered by BetterDocs