Inventory is the number of tangible goods, products, or services you offer to your customers. It is important to have a minimum quantity of inventory for each item you are advertising on your eCommerce store. In the eCommerce sector, day-to-day management of inventory helps increase business intelligence and visibility. e-commerce business owners have better ongoing control when they have constant eyes on inventory.
Learn How to Edit Product and Product variant Price here->
Add/Edit Product Inventory
There are 3 options
a. Always Available:: If No Quantity is mentioned still Buyer on your Store can purchase products. It is useful when you have multiple vendors and do not want to stock up any products and still want your eCommerce store to showcase products.
b. Limited Stocks:: Quantity is Mandatory and the Buyer will be able to make a purchase until stock lasts.
c. Not Available:: Quantity is not compulsory, and it will restrict the buyer to make any purchase.
A. When Products do not have Variants
B. When Products have Variants
Add the Variants/SubVariants to your Product as explained here under Variant Management Section. Variant Management is available freely to all plans above MCA StartUP and MCA Standard plan. Upgrade Now
- From your MoreCustomersApp admin panel, select Products
- In Manage Products , select the product you want to add variations
- In Edit Product Details click on Variant and Inventory.
- If you select Qty as " Always Available" then customers on your website can purchase that product always and it never goes out of stock. (Note: This is an ideal case for those who are selling vendor sourced products.)
- Select Qty as "Limited". Automatic Inventory Management Feature is implemented on your store admin panel. If customer buys one qty of that product, than it will automatically reduce one qty.
- Your customers won't be able to purchase if it exceeds the limited qty. (Note: If you set it as limited with quantity:10, customer will not able to select 11 quantity.it will stop automatically after 10)
- Mention the Qty as "Not Available"
- Customer will not able to select that variant for buy.