Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Refunds are not given for START-UP, BUSINESS and ELLITE PLUS Plans of MoreCustomersApp.
- Cancellation and Refund are given on MoreCustomersApp’s Standard and Ellite plans purchased only during first 14 Calendar Days from date of purchase.
- You may cancel your membership by writing us to [email protected] along with which plan purchased, reason of cancellation along with your bank details.
- The refund is not applicable on renewal and upgrade of plans.
- Refunds becomes void in case any fraud or abuse of products / services during the membership period.
- Any tax amount paid, transaction charges will be deducted from the payment amount.
- For plans purchased with Domain Name Registration / Transfer, the prevailing Registration / Transfer Cost of the Domain will be deducted from Plan Cost in Refund Calculations.
- The refund is applicable only once per client.
- 2% incoming transaction Charges & 2% refund transaction charges will be deducted in the case of Indian subscribers.
- Refunds will not be given for Ellite Plus plan after development has been started.
- Payment made towards third party Extension / Module/Add Ons purchased or as a part of Custom development will not be refunded.
- A charge equivalent to one-month usage will be deducted on Standard and Annual payments.
- No refund is given for plan purchased on Monthly payments and Installments.
- Subscriber must renew their membership 7 days before MoreCustomersApps Plan expiry Date through Admin Mobile App to allow us to renew their online subscription, domain, 3rd party Apps, Add Ons, and other renewal services. If a member does not renew before the renewal period, then he/she might face the loss of service for a period of time for delay.
- Subscribers may renew up to 14 days after their subscription expiry at the agreed-upon renewal charges. However, domain/3rd Party Apps/Modules/Add Ons availability cannot be guaranteed. During this period their Online store will not be accessible. Any purchases after the grace period will be treated as new purchases and subscriptions must be purchased at the prevailing rates.
- At the time of renewal, if you are upgrading the plan, we will consider it a new plan not Up-gradation of Plan.
- If you are upgrading your plan in between the subscription period at that time we will consider it a new plan from the up-gradation date and we will charge for days/period of time which is you used in the last plan.
- If you are EMI subscriber and you are upgrading your plan in between subscription period then your next EMI will come based on your new plan amount.