Refund And Cancellation
Updated Refund ,Renewal and Cancellation Policies for Online Subscriptions
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation and Refund is applicable on MoreCustomersApp’s Standard and Ellite plans purchased for first 14 Calendar Days from time of placement of order.
- You may cancel your membership by writing us to [email protected] along with which plan purchased, reason of cancellation along with your bank details.
- Refund is not applicable on renewal and upgrade of plans.
- Refunds becomes void in case any fraud or abuse of products / services during the membership period.
- Any tax amount paid with the plan purchase is excluded from the Refund Calculations.
- For plans purchased with Domain Name Registration / Transfer, the prevailing Registration / Transfer Cost of the Domain will be deducted from Plan Cost in Refund Calculations.
- Refund is applicable only once per client.
- 2% incoming transaction Charges & 2% refund transaction charges will be deducted.
- Refunds will not be given for Ellite Plus plan after development has been started.
- Payment made towards third party Extension / Module/Add Ons purchased or as a part of Custom development will not be refunded.
- Payment for 1st monthly subscription from the Standard and Ellite plan purchased would be deducted.
- No refund are process for plan purchased on Monthly and EMI’s.
- Subscriber must renew their membership 7 days before MoreCustomersApps Plan expiry Date through Admin Mobile App to allow us to renew their online subscription,domain, 3rd party Apps,Add Ons and other renewal services. If member do not renew before renewal period, then he/she might face loss of service for a period of time for delay.
- Subscriber may renew upto 14 days after their subscription expiry at the agreed upon renewal charges. However, domain/3rd Party Apps/Modules/Add Ons availability cannot be guaranteed. During this period their Online store will not be accessible. Any purchases after the grace period will be treated as new purchase and subscription must be purchased at the prevailing rates.
- At the time of renewal, if you are upgrading plan, we will consider it a new plan not Up gradation of Plan.
- If you are upgrading your plan in between the subscription period at that time we will consider it a new plan from the upgradation date and we will charge for days/period of time which is you used in the last plan.
- If you are EMI subscriber and you are upgrading your plan in between subscription period then your next EMI will come based on your new plan amount.