MoreCustomersApp Zip Code checker Plugin validates zip codes that are valid to go ahead to the cart page or checkout page. This plugin is visible on Product page. The “Add to cart” and “Buy it now” buttons will be disabled if the zip code is entered. This way the customer will not be allowed to go to the checkout or cart page. It’s a white list of serviceable zip codes..The main purpose is to avail product delivery only to available zip codes.
How to Enable Zip Code Checker Plugin #
How to Set Serviceable Zip Codes #
1. After you have followed the steps of Purchasing and Enabling the ZipCode Checker Plugin, From your MoreCustomersApp admin panel, you can see Manage Postal Code in Menu
2. Go to Manage Postal Code and click on +Add Zip/ Postal Code.
3. Add all postal codes (comma separated) you want to deliver your products. Click on Save.
4. You can Delete a Zip Code either one by one, or multiple. check the Checkbox and click on Delete button
5. Make any Zip Code Active /Inactive by sliding the button in list. Note: you can't edit a zipcode, just Delete and Add the New one.
How to Check Zip Code Checker on Store Front #
1. Go to your Store Front and Click on any Product Page. By Default “Add to cart” and “Buy it now” buttons will be disabled if the zip code is not entered or entered InValid.
2. Once the correct ZipCode is entered, visitor can add that product into cart or Buy It.