Register Using Email #
At MoreCustomersApp we always strive to make your work a bit easier for you. As an entrepreneur we know your main focus would always be your business and your customers, but for us you come on top of the priority list. So, we have solutions to all of your questions and are always there to assist you and guide you through the process of making your own website from scratch to shipping your product to the customers doorstep. Here, you won’t have to figure everything out by yourself.
Step 1 – Create your Account
- Click on Start Free Trial on the top navigation bar of the homepage or just click onto Get 14 Days Trial.
- Go ahead and enter your Name, Mobile Number, Email ID and your Password.
- Enter your Store Name.This is the URL that customers will use to visit your store.
- Click “Create Your Store”
Step 2 – Verify your E-Mail
- An email will be sent to your email for verification. Open your email you used to register your account on MoreCustomersApp and look for an email.
- Click the link in the email to verify your account and login to your MoreCustomersApp Dashboard. This link can only be used once.
If you haven’t received an email, please check your Spam/Junk folder. Do not forget to mark this email as “Not Spam” to receive future emails in your Inbox.
Step 3 – Getting Started
- After creating your store, On Dashboard there will be “On Boarding Tips” you can go through it one by one to complete whole setup or you can do it as and when needed.
- On Left side of Dashboard, you can either go to your website “Visit Website” or you can “Go to Editor”
- You can further Learn How to Connect your Domain Here